Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's freezing but it doesn't bother Abby



Abby loves the snow. She will spend hours 'hopping' in and out of the deep accumulation, looking for a ball left behind by some other pooch, or a chewable branch, bark or the alike. She is just a super happy dog. Period.

It has been a really cold winter. Much unlike the winters I am used to here in B.C. The winter that greeted me when I first arrived here in B.C. four years ago was an incredible average of 10D.C. with sunshine for the most part.

We have had 2 heavy snowfall this winter, and the wind storm...geez. But it is heaven up in Whistler where they have had record amount of snow, which means excellent ski conditions. Don't know when we will be able to head up to the slopes again now that we have our little bundle.

2 comments:

Momo said...

awwww, ABBY! How we miss you.

rene said...

She misses all of you too! I am sure she wishes Ryan is back here to run after her!