The pacifier. Works wonders. Don't leave home without it.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy belated one-month, Lucas!
I must say he sure looks like a mini-Rene (the male version) - seriously charming with his seriously solemn look! Oooh, I particularly like this white comfy cotton outfit - complete with the collar and pocket too!
Sorry, in my eagerness to shop and gather an assortment of clothings + toys for Lucas, it took awhile to get organised - but the gifts should reach you before end Jan.
How did you manage to cope with an infection, throw a party for 40 and still find time to make red eggs? Your energy and enthusiasm amaze me ... I only manage a birthday party when CY turned one ...
Thanks MW! We received the presents! They are awesome, thank you very much! I wanted to ask you for your email address as well. Send me some photos of CY! How old is he now?
Momo- he just started smiling and the occasional giggles, sooo cute!
3 comments:
Happy belated one-month, Lucas!
I must say he sure looks like a mini-Rene (the male version) - seriously charming with his seriously solemn look! Oooh, I particularly like this white comfy cotton outfit - complete with the collar and pocket too!
Sorry, in my eagerness to shop and gather an assortment of clothings + toys for Lucas, it took awhile to get organised - but the gifts should reach you before end Jan.
How did you manage to cope with an infection, throw a party for 40 and still find time to make red eggs? Your energy and enthusiasm amaze me ... I only manage a birthday party when CY turned one ...
He is still looking seriously serious...but ain't he cute!
Thanks MW! We received the presents! They are awesome, thank you very much! I wanted to ask you for your email address as well. Send me some photos of CY! How old is he now?
Momo- he just started smiling and the occasional giggles, sooo cute!
Post a Comment