Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 29, 2007

Sundays are My Days

This is what happens when Daddy dresses baby. What IS that on his head?

I love Sundays. There is an extra pair of hands in the house. This means taking an extra-long bath, catching up on reading, work and emails without guilt or worrying about a crying banshee.

We went out for an early breakfast. Ed's fave Chinese BF place has closed and we headed to our next regular hangout - COPA. After BF, we headed across to the Mall. We came across a section selling children's books and I went berserk.

When should Lucas start on his ABCs or 123s? Never mind, I will just read to him for now. I felt the sudden urge and need to stimulate my little bubba and educate myself. Would he be too bored with my limited knowledge of nursery rhymes. I hardly remember any children songs. Even the famous twinkle star song had me thinking.

I have never bought so many books at one time in my life. We had a 'not so happy' camper at the cash register (guess who).

Abby had her fair share of fun in the afternoon. It looked great with the sunshine, but it was still freaking cold. 30 minutes was all we could give Abby at the park. She met her friend Lucky aka Ah Heng the frisky miniature poodle.

3 comments:

Momo said...

The only thing Edwin would spend on is Food - his endless supply of instant noodles. TS thinks that's why he never put on weight even tho he seems to be eating so much.

rene said...

he was so happy when he found out that they are selling Myojo Mee Pok at Tung Fatt supermkt, u should see his face

kahwei said...

gald to know u are well & enjoying the sunshine.

Myojo is my fav brand too. imagine i actually craved for it during my chemo days.