Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Are you done yet?







After years of travelling and relocation, I am still a 'packing' idiot. I would start packing weeks before travel date. Put everything in the suitcase, and take them out again. Pack. Unpack. Pack. Unpack. Totally inefficient.
I am fickle. Do I need an extra pack of wipes? Should it be 5 pairs of socks or 4?
I have only started packing for Lucas and there isn't any more room in the suitcase. What the heck am I bringing. All I know is I feel better if I have more rather than less.
I am one of those people who overstock their pantry with groceries. Leave me in the supermarket for an hour unsupervised and I go wild.

6 comments:

Melvin said...

hahaha are you gonna squeeze Lucas in that luggage ?! Lucas don't worry k..when you come visit us..i'll sayang you =D. Can't wait to see you and Edwin and not forgetting Lucas!!

Anonymous said...

Lucas looks as if he is ready to have this big trip. Man-I will miss you both dearly.
When will you both be back?
This Monday you are leaving right?
Btw, how was the Seattle trip?

kahwei said...

欢迎欢迎热烈欢迎!

jeannie said...

haha totally the same in the supermarket! I think grocery shopping is highly therapeutic. And it's so nice to browse the aisles without being harrassed by the other half: 'hurry, that's enough, we're buying too much, blah blah'.

One time I tried shopping with basket only (skip the trolley) but the only difference was that I had to lug a packed-to-brim basket to check-out and then to carpark!

Anonymous said...

BON VOYAGE!!!!!!

rene said...

thanks all! I will try to update on our trip.

Elisa - going to miss ya all. stay in touch and email me if you need anything.

bean - see ya soon!