It's the crazy hat mama again. This is my new cap. Lucas is not fond of stuff on his head (including his own lil cap). It will stay for maybe 2 seconds and he will take it off. I am in search of a decent cap with a strap which fits his head.
So the milk story is not getting better. He has cut down on his milk intake for the last couple of days. This is not good news for milk production as it, i mean they adjust to demand & supply. And of course I had hopped on the internet in search of answers for why he is not fond of his milk like before. It could be teething, or he prefers the new texture and tastes of his solids or it could be a phase. I am not sure I am comforted by these answers. I would rather him be a milkacholic for a while longer.
Meanwhile, he is feeding himself on finger foods pretty well now and eats his bananas on his own.



9 comments:
but mommy the hat not too big for him meh? may be he's feeling uncomfortable....
oMg Lucas is getting cuter by the day.. when are the 3 of you coming back to SG...i wanna carry Lucas.. oh btw.. Serene..do you have MSN ?? can i have your email add or add me at melvin@sgconcept.net .. Kahwai have MsN or not ?
KW - aiyah that's mommy's hat lah. He doesn't keep his on either so I was just testing with other stuff..
Mel - yes i have MSN altho I am on quite erratic. Will add you on! Love your blog by the way!
cool dude-y!
for melvin - i no hv MNS lah bcos i use gmail also can chitchat online one.
hey u! stole my photos! must pay copy right u know!!!
expect a lawyer letter from your powerful cousin mengwai
erm sure i will add you lor but i dun have your email ! hahaha !!!
KW = wah lao afew pictures only ... dun stingy leh...
erm kahwei gimme your email =D
Hi Serene and Lucas,
Will miss you guys so much when you guys are back for 1 mo. Take care and take lots of pics ok?
Elisa and Viola
Post a Comment