Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2007

WAAH!!

Ok...I am not a sadistic momma but I took this photo because I had the camera in my hand at that very moment. Honest. And I also knew he was alright. I think he had hit himself on the face with his toy. This lasted for maybe 5seconds and he was back to mischief and giggles after momma made some silly faces.
I also decided to post this because I want to remember how he looks when he wails haha. Wierd but I am actually not fazed by his crying anymore and sometimes find it amusing. Maybe because I am more in tune with what he wants from each whimper.
To all the uncles and aunties who are waiting to lay their hands on Lucas - don't worry, these slobbery moments are rare, he is generally quite a happy baby.
So we all know he has no teeth yet..now who does he look like when he is not in a good mood..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, i did the exact same thing with my kids ;p We cannot just remember them with their smiley faces, right? Must capture them in these not so good moods to show them when they grow bigger too ;)

Melvin said...

lol so cute !

angie said...

So like Grace!!! I've been seeing this expression quite a fair bit lately, Gracie has been so whiny and grouchy these days, it is absolutely driving me up the wall!! I hope it's just teething...no sign of any eruption yet, hopefully in the process and SOON!!!!

Grrrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

i love his crying face. see? even when he is crying, he is still adorable.
will miss him....^^ and you too for sure

kahwei said...

haahaa i did the same thing to mengwai's newborn.

i am counting down!