Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2007

Are you Singaporean? Where have you been?

I didn't know what I have been missing. Believe you me. I have not eaten this before. And I didn't even know what it is called until yesterday. Apparently "all Singaporeans have to know this" - said a friend. It is an Indian dish called Thosai (crispy skin with different fillings). We had Masala Thosai with potatoes and egg as fillings.
And when I saw this chocolate-colored drink with chocolate-colored powder on top of the drink, I became excited and wanted to take a photo. It is Milo Dinosaur. And apparently I am supposed to know what that is too. Ooops.

6 comments:

Melvin said...

hUh o.O you dunnoe whats a thosai and milo dinosaur? wah 表嫂... you very 山猪lol.

kahwei said...

neh mind u hv 2 more weeks to play catch up.

Anonymous said...

looks yummy

ppirouettes said...

i lu-UURVE a good Milo - never had a dinosaur, although i'm not sure i need that extra shot of powder on top.

I miss Roti Prata!!!!

Melvin said...

Food recommendation from moi. Maybe if you're around wheelock place, you might want to have lunch or dinner at Sun & Moon japanese restaurent. Price is reasonable depending on what you're craving for. I recommend the Tempura there..I TELL YOU HOR..once you start you can't stop !

Anonymous said...

does Edwin need a ride to the airport? We can give him a ride