This is what I have been eating. Erm, not all at once.
The Nasi Lemak (coconut rice in Malay language) is for my other half who will arrive in a week's time. YAY! It is one of the best in Singapore found in Punggol and Dad had to queue up for it! I am not a big fan of Nasi Lemak but it was sedap (delicious in Malay language). At the rate I am stuffing myself silly I am barely going to be able to fit into my already larger-fitting clothes.
Elisa - please call me, bug me, drag me to join you in your hiking adventures when I return to B.C.!



5 comments:
aiya, we still hv not met! what are your plans this sun? the only time i can is in the morning - lunch abt 1pm. are u guys planning lunch somewhere?
i miss the food in singapore. drool....
i miss the good food there too...esp the chicken rice and ayam penyek?
i envy you to be able to devour the sedap food there.
Yes, let's do hiking when you are back!!!!!
Suppose to see Lucas today lor..i got a rubber duckie for him but you're all going out >.< soooooo sad!!!
where's the nice nasi lemak in punggol!?!?
gotta go eat the roti prata at Jalan Kayu! Our fav haunt whenever we are back home!
Post a Comment