Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Feast for my eyes


One of the things I miss about Singapore is the abundance of food outlets open till late into the night and the variety of cuisines because of the multi-racial society.
I am feasting my eyes on the candy-like colors of all the cakes and 'kuehs'. Mooncake festival or lantern festival is coming soon! We used to love carrying lanterns when we were young. These days the lanterns are battery-operated and come in all shapes and sizes.
I was out with my Sis & Ryan last night after Lucas went to bed, and had supper at 10:30pm. Throngs of people still eating out at this hour. Something we hardly see in Canada. I am probably in bed by 10pm over in Canada.

2 comments:

Melvin said...

Please kindly put on that bib for lucas this coming Saturday =D I'll be coming down to install the laptop for uNcLe and will carry lucas home with me =D

rene said...

hahaha...u are funny dear Mel. No return policy u know hah.