Thursday, September 27, 2007
Lucas goes to the Singapore Zoo
OK...so I am going to backtrack to some of places we visited whilst in Singapore...'macham' (Singlish/slang for "as if") like tourist haha.
I cannot remember when was the last time I visited the Singapore Zoo. It was that long ago. Apart from the fact that we were bathing in our sweat by the time we left the zoo, I was pretty impressed with the changes (from my last memory of what the zoo looked like). I am not sure how much Lucas enjoyed it but he didn't complain...oh, that was until our last stop when we met Ah-Meng (the orang utans) and family. Daddy Gung-ho carried Lucas right up to Ah-Meng's mouth as he was chewing on some bananas. (it was NOT a small mouth) That scared the heck out of Lucas AND Mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
oh wow.. it looks like FUN!!!
Now, i wish Viola was big enough to enjoy it.
Oh, btw, did you get an umbrella stroller in Spore?
Post a Comment