This is the look of resignation. "I want to sleep but Mommy is at it again."

Lucas misses Daddy. He has been
looking around for Asian-looking men and will turn his head really fast when he spots one. No my dear, that is not Daddy. We went to Vivo City yesterday and my gosh is it huge and crowded. Food, food and more food. This is for my dear winwin - I had mee pok, chicken rice and hor fun!
See your mom dodging the camera!



4 comments:
oh----Lucas is getting more and more handsome. his hair also has grown. I bet he missed his daddy. Soon, Lucas, soon!!! Your daddy will be there soon.
Hmm...you are bad! You make me droll here watching all the food pictures
wah 表姐 you can really eat hor!! And my gawd lucas is getting cuter and cuter..can't wait to see him =D
wahaha, he's a funny guy the 'lil one! what a face - life is hard huh, lil' guy? ;)
yah i can REALLY eat thats why I still have the extra lbs I cannot shed hahahahah..
Post a Comment