Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 06, 2007

The beautiful people in my life

April 2006


















I have to meet my buddies from Uni-days each time I make a trip back to Singapore. We last met in April 2006 when I was already preggie with Lucas and didn't know yet. One year later, I now have a baby, well, so does Elaine, although er I didn't catch that joke about the nipples. Dan has travelled First-Class and forgot about the Bvlgaria. HQ has a nosey neighbour who prys into her figure and ate something the other night which we think might be a lizard, cockroach, or hairball eeeek! Mi is in love and working in the same Co as the love of her life. That must be quite something to be able to work together with your other half. Jane still has her killer-bod plus killer shoes now. Everyone is doing great work-wise and love-life - see our beaming faces - Life is good!
We wanted to meet @ Fosters where we last met, but decided on Ma Maison in Bugis and it was a great choice. My first time @ the Japanese-style Western restaurant. I had the Tonkatsu set which comes with soup and dessert. It was soooo good! The sesame ice-cream is yummy!
And as usual, the best of the evening was the company and the laughter. I have the photo of Dan's trance-like motion which I shall keep and amuse myself.

No comments: