Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 04, 2008

Playdate @ Steveston


It was a perfect day out. I am so glad we were out to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. Planning a trip to Richmond is like decking whipped cream on dark chocolate ice-cream. It makes me eager, "sugar-high", and filled with anticipation. Richmond, to me, is a haven for good food and exciting stores like Daiso where I would buy stuff I am not sure what use to make of them. Carolyn suggested for us to head to Steveston in the morning of Wednesday since the weather was good and I am glad we did. The kids had a good time, well, at least I know Lucas had a very good time running around on the boardwalk at Steveston. Boy, oh boy, I am so bushed from chasing after this little monkey and it does not help that I am waddling around like a duck these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ..."...buy stuff i am not sure what use to make of them"??? I am with you on that but I still buy them.

I have no clue where you got the energy running after Lucas... *salute salute

rene said...

oh I am actually really tired and these days I feel my whole body is aching and sore at the end of the day! Am not sleeping well already too, as you can see from my mini swollen eyes and puffy face!