Monday, April 14, 2008
Great Saturday out @ Rocky Point Park
Rocky Point Park was packed with people, kids and dogs on Saturday. It was a perfect day out with the gorgeous weather. We had lunch with Elisa, Des & Viola and Carolyn & Jack before heading to Rocky Point for a little picnic and play for the kids. Carolyn arrived with a huge backpack that looked like she was all ready to hop on a plane and spend the night somewhere..the baggage tags were still intact too haha! But fortunately we had the organized momma with us. Carolyn had everything we needed. The tent and tunnel for the kids, the snacks, and the wagon etc for our day out. I was really ill-prepared this time. But I brought Lucas' new push-car which was like a magnet that attracted kids. We had kids following us with eyes fixated on the push-car. I think the highlight for me must be the chocolate milkshake we bought from the park. YUM YUM! I think we wiped out the last of their whipped cream too with our order. It was a fun day out but my back was sore from running after Lucas. Would have been great if Edwin could join us next time and I can leave the chasing to him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
haahaa i can see why the kids were attracted to the push car
am sure chen yi would love to hv one too! so fun i also want one heehee
Post a Comment