

I am so glad the weather is warming up. Lucas loves being outdoors and it's much easier to bring both Lucas and Abby out when Edwin is around now that I am pretty much out of proportion with a heavier front and an out-of-shape tailbone. This was last week at La Farge Lake on one of those rare days when Edwin is off from work. We treasure these moments. It's really nice to see father and son play.
These days I feel very sorry when Lucas come running towards me, full of energy and enthusiasm or hops onto my back when I am on the floor, and all I can do is turn around an give him a hug and cuddle or gently lift him up. How I wish I could swing him up and twirl him around and return the same kind of energy to him or roll on the floor for some rough and tumble time with him.
Lucas is such a sweetheart these days. He would run to us for hugs and shower us with his kisses and yesterday, for the first time, he started kissing me on my lips when I carried him (with intense eye contact which really made my heart swell with love). It was the sweetest thing ever.



1 comment:
oh how cute he is.... can he be any cuter???? ^^
i will send u the pics asap.
Post a Comment