Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

I am busy

With work. With finding comfortable positions to sit, stand and sleep. With keeping up with an active toddler. Meantime, I am getting panic nerves from the thought of popping...soon. I have reached 30 weeks. 30. 9 or less weeks to go. Crib is not ready, clothes in boxes. I need to get organized soon.

My coccyx pain is not going away. Doc recommended Acupuncture but I was rejected by the clinic because I am too advanced in my pregnancy, it's my first time and I am afraid of needles (which made me a non-ideal candidate for this treatment).

So much to update here. Later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

30 weeks already? wow..so fast!

so what are u gonna do next in term of the treatment... maybe try chiro?

ppirouettes said...

awww,what you need is a nice massage! :D go get one! you'll be happier for it, i betcha!

Mum's The Word said...

oh wow.. 30 weeks..
yeah.. what about those pregnancy massage?

rene said...

yup, the only thing I possibly can do right now is Massage...I need you here, Mingli!

Anonymous said...

hey baby,

good luck with everything... try to take things easier and keep the spirits up!

xoxo,
e.

Dot said...

Are you going to do the epidural?

rene said...

hey Dot, I am inclined not to go the epidural route..I am REALLY scared of needles and my imagination runs wild when I think of what a huge needle it will be going through my spine. I am afraid I will move, jerk, or kick in objection and cause the needle to go astray! But yes, the pain was really intense at the end the last time, but I guess I will try to battle it off one more time, unless Doc objects cos of my tailbone prob..we'll see..