


Sharon organised a lunch and playdate last weekend. We went to Kirin at the new Starlight Casino in New Westminster for Dim Sum and spent the afternoon at Elisa & Desmon's. Elly, Simon & family were with us at lunch but had to leave for a bday party after lunch. I was alone with Lucas again but I am glad he had some male bonding time with Desmon. My cheeky little monkey was smitten by Annabelle and tried to smother her with his kisses! It was a really funny sight! I was too busy feeding Lucas at lunch and didn't take any photos. Food was good but it's a challenge to try to enjoy my food with a restless toddler next to me. These days, he just wants to walk, or run and often in the direction I would rather he not.



1 comment:
it was a fun afternoon for sure!
Post a Comment