Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The day he plucked a flower for me



I hope I don't forget these moments of joy too soon.
I am very happy Lucas is growing up to be a loving and caring kid. He would look around when he hears a baby cry or run to the other child and stand next to him/her, pick up their pacifier and tries to put it back for them.
His sign for "please" at the moment is a half-squat and a bow. I have no idea where he picked that up from. Each time I ask him to say "please", he would do the motion in earnest anticipation.
I have been talking to him about baby no.2 and these days, he would put his head to my enormous belly and kiss it.
And today, he ran onto the grass, picked up a flower and ran back to me to give me the flower. Aw..he sure knows how to make my day.
His current favourite item is his train set. He probably says "choo choo" at least 20 times a day now.

5 comments:

Mum's The Word said...

Awww.. that's so cute.. :)

Melvin said...

Cute lil Lucas ^^ !! Always smiling and brighten up people's day!

Cel said...

awww.... it is so sweet of him to pluck a flower for you. :-)
wonder if ziv is able to do that some day?

Carolyn said...

Lucas is an amazing little guy!

Anonymous said...

oh dear...he has changed!!!!!!!!!!!!
and what a little gentleman!