ohhhh..ah....a bucket full of fresh oysters. I can only feast my eyes on them and drool as I watch the others devour the fresh oysters. Apparently, according to the oyster lovers at the table, that was the best they have ever eaten.
You will have to go to Vancouver Island to pick them! Fresh from the bay, that's the BEST! I wish I could eat them...actually yes, I think by August, I probably can even if I am breastfeeding right?
5 comments:
I can have that whole plate and more. In August, I shall have that there.
I can have that whole plate and more. In August, I shall have that there.
You will have to go to Vancouver Island to pick them! Fresh from the bay, that's the BEST! I wish I could eat them...actually yes, I think by August, I probably can even if I am breastfeeding right?
Can, just eat! Okay, so bring me there and I will pick a plate of those good stuff.
Where is this??? I love oysters!!!
Post a Comment