


I have been scrambling to get ready for no.2's arrival. It's 2 months away, but I have come to the stage where I feel so huge I think I will pop soon. I have actually started packing my hospital/labour bag. *horrors* I remember I was brimming with confidence and armed with "I can do it!" attitude when I was going into labour with Lucas. But this time around, the knowledge of what lies ahead for me and how painful it actually really is is making me more scared and a little less confident. I am still contemplating about the epidural. Should I go drugs-free again this time?
Part of our preparation for no.2 involved moving Lucas into his new larger crib/toddler bed. I don't think he is ready for a toddler big boy bed yet, so we bought him a larger crib which can be converted into a toddler bed. He seems to love his new bed or maybe he has no clue.
He also absolutely loves his new little person's table and chair. Not so fond of his toddler "leash" but I am not using it very much anyway. I wish I could let him run free but with his speed possibly faster than my snail-pace now, I may have to use this restraining method unfortunately.
Couple of new hurrays for Lucas recently:
1. He has learnt to drink from a cup/glass and I am glad he is using his both hands and being very careful and hardly spills these days.
2. He has started to use 2-words to communicate with us..although proper phonics is still a way to go.
3. He is feeding himself pretty well now.
4. (I am not sure this is a hurray..but) He has discovered he can climb onto his highchair on his own and sit there waiting for his food.
5. He seems to be able to identify colors (although I am still testing this out if it was just by accident).



2 comments:
I like the first pix... so cute!
u summarize it really good. well done.
Post a Comment