It was so hot today I was thinking about how great it would feel if I sinked my flushed and red face into this. I am convinced the pregnancy hormones and carrying an extra 30 pounds on me is making me feel at least 10 times warmer than any other non-pregnant person.The good news is that the above is within 5 minutes of reach if I decide I need to shove shaved ice into my heat-emiting body.
Quite appropriately I also had my hair cut today. Long overdue. My hair was looking like a mop of sad-looking grass for the longest time. I never do well in a hair salon. I blame it on having been traumatized by hairdressers since young who never failed to remind me how badly my hair needed a $200 treatment or therapy. But today I felt a whole load has been lifted off my shoulders with this new haircut.
I took a longer drive home with the sunroof open and tuning into my favourite music and singing out loud. It felt really good. I only do sing in my car..when I am alone.



4 comments:
hmmm nice ice kacang.
it's really hot here too.
spy & i had a thinly shaved ice green tea with red beans.
next time u come back we bring u....
i am sure u look great in your new hair cut :P
i am glad you enjoy the new hair cut!!!
p.s. i also sing in the shower where my voice is covered by the sound of the water. ^_^
Picture Picture!!!
I want to see your new haircut.. :)
no photos of me! I am avoiding all cameras right now!
Post a Comment