Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A taste of Singapore over the weekend





































We were treated to many much-missed Singapore food over the weekend. Lor Mee, kueh salat, curry puffs, water chestnut cake and the best Ban Jian Kueh (Peanut cake) ever! And today, Hokkien Mee!







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't so nice to have lots freidns especially who can cook home food from the same country ??
You made me feel hungry again

Mum's The Word said...

OMG... I can meet your friends????
I LOVE ban jian kue... you're so so so lucky... :)

Melvin said...

Don't you just miss the food back home XD

rene said...

We are very blessed indeed. I just got hold of the recipe for ban jian kue. It was soooo good I am going to try to make it.

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow.....yum yum yum~

Mum's The Word said...

Serene.. I want the recipe!!! Please please please, pretty please...:)