


He is getting more playful and is so full of energy. It's fun to watch him play and make new discoveries but at the same time, I find it hard to keep up some days. And I find myself having to find creative ways to keep him occupied when I try to feed or attend to Linus. It's still a challenge because he wants a piece of me at the same time and there is only one me at home and no one else to distract him. Sigh.
Linus is looking pretty serious in the photos but he is quite a happy baby and will laugh, giggle and smile when someone talks to him. I discovered a little game with Linus with the mirror which makes him laugh really hard. I just didn't have a chance to record it on video yet.
These photos were taken a couple of days back. Lucas' face is not so clean right now after a pretty bad fall yesterday. He had grazes on his forehead, cheeks and below his nose. I shall not go into details as to what happened but let's just say Daddy was careless and I was heartbroken to have to witness the fall. Thank goodness it was just grazes and bruises.





1 comment:
Lucas looks so happy in the picture.. :) I know what you mean about only one you and hard to keep them entertained. You'll find a way.. :)
Post a Comment