Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pee Wee Playtime














I enrolled Lucas in 2 Fall classes for toddlers to let him play and interact with other kids and expend his energy. I find it easier (on me) when he has an activity, playdate or if I have a place to go to in the day even if it is just to the park for some exploration time. He gets tired and goes for a nice nap in the afternoon which leaves me with time to do some work and chores.
Pee Wee Playtime was perfect for Lucas. Lots of different toys and activities to keep him busy and he is free to roam and run in the gym time. He was very busy "cooking" in his first class this week. He puts random "food" into the microwave, and even pushes the buttons, takes out the "food" and presents it to me. Sharing is still a challenge at times, but at this age, we just have to be extremely patient and consistent in reminding and correcting him. This is when I feel having to look after a second baby at the same time somehow does diminish my ability to supervise Lucas at all times.
Linus has been very cooperative this week when we went for Lucas' classes. I made sure I feed Linus before heading out and he was mostly asleep in his car seat, leaving me with some solo time to interact and supervise Lucas. I am making the best of it for now.

No comments: