




This is Lucas trying to dance in those mini-heels of mine. Too bad I didn't manage to get a video of him.
I used to LOVE stickers and treasured my sticker albums which I would bring to school. The furry ones, 'bumpy' ones, 'scratch to sniff' ones..hello kitty, my melody, little twin stars, care bears, strawberry shortcake...hmmm..memories.
I bought Lucas a sticker book the other day when I saw a Thomas the tank engine one and he was thrilled! We now have stickers everywhere...



4 comments:
hahahah viola is the same.... stickers are everywhere...her shoes, bags, clothing, my forehead....
Lucas' legs look good on those high heels leh
kait is (was) crazy about stickers too! we had stickers everywhere - on the walls, floor, piano, us, her, etc. Thankfully the novelty seems to be wearing off and she's happy sticking to (pun unintended) sticking little stars in her activity book.
i think moving my treasure trove of decades-old stickers (since primary school in Malaysia!) out of the storeroom - forbidden territory therefore highly attractive - made them that much less desirable to find, sieve through and stick onto anything and everything within reach.
oh yes! i love them too! especially the furry ones. n of course all the hello kitty, little twin stars, and my melody! hmmm...nostalgic. still keeping them safe somewhere in those boxes.
linus is so chubby! gu ma said he will be too heavy for her to carry....
Post a Comment