



Lucas feels so heavy and look like such a big boy now. Now that I am carrying little Linus who is probably about 10lbs now and wiping his little bum. Lifting Lucas's legs to change his diaper now feels so wierd, his legs feel so heavy! Now that the 'baby equipment' is coming out of the closet again, Lucas is having fun checking them out. About his cap, he pulled it out of the closet the other day and this is how he wanted to wear his cap and walk around the house with it.
I sometimes feel I am missing a part of Lucas' life because I have less time with him now. Ever since I was very pregnant and could no longer lift him, I have stopped playing "rough" with him and our choices of activities together had also narrowed because of the limitations of where I could bring him being in such a pregnant state. Now that I am regaining my "form" (or whatever that is left of it haha), I am trying hard to spend more time with Lucas. Watching him grow and change so quickly, I fear to miss this part of his life when every little thing he does is so adorable.



3 comments:
Lucas is so handsome. He already got the ABC (American Born Chinese) look already.
It may feel like you spend less time with one boy, and maybe that's true, but isn't it always about the quality of the time? :) So no worries, I think you are doing great!
You should add in another adjective:
Big, HAPPY baby.
I will give him a big hug when I see him, hope he won't get shocked by my forwardness. haha.
Post a Comment