Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My little guy






Linus smiled today. He is also starting to respond when I speak to him. He would make little coo-coo sounds and smile. I love it. He has this "very startled" look as in above photos. I call him my little sumo man. He reminds me of one. Maybe it's his very round face, or head. I have been out and about with both Lucas and Linus since Edwin went back to work full-time and thankfully Linus has been cooperative in his car seat. We finally got our double stroller and it's working great for me. We decided with the Peg Perego 60/40 Aria twin after much consideration as one that would work best for me since the bigger all-terrain buggies were too cumbersome for me to handle. I am loving it, I like it that the car seat goes into one side of the seat and they get to sit next to each other when they get older too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for today!

the stroller looks awesome! tell me how its handle and stuff...

Mum's The Word said...

he does look like a little sumo guy.. hahahahaha.. so cute.. :)
You're one super mom.. already went out and about with 2 kids.. man!!!