Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

PengPeng & Channing's Wedding





We have been in Canada for almost 6 years but we have not been to a wedding here in Vancouver, having missed a few when we were out of town.

I was very excited to attend our first wedding ceremony here in Vancouver of our dear friends, Channing & PengPeng.

I love to attend weddings and share the happiness of newly-weds. There is this wonderful feeling of love, making me long for those moments of being so in love all over again.

The boys were very well-behaved and we wanted to stay as long into the dinner as possible and Lucas was very cooperative. Linus was sleeping mostly except when he needed his feed. Bride & Groom looked fabulous and the wedding party was great. Great coordination by Jennifer, their personal wedding planner. I brought in some orchids for their centrepieces and glad they worked out well.

Am very happy for the newly-wed couple. They look so happy and perfect together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

channing and pengpeng look so sweet together. love the photos.
u look good!