Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This is what happens when you keep a kid indoors for too long






Lucas does the funniest things these days. I have so much fun just watching him. I can totally tell when he is getting really bored at home and sometimes it can get rough when he starts whining and nothing amuses him anymore. He gets excited when he knows we are getting ready to get out of the house. Some days, he would take his shoes and head to the door.
These days, unfortunately, we have been staying indoors quite a bit despite the great weather. I have been nursing a bad case of blocked ducts in my breast. The fever and chills is what gets me down. Everything seems to have to come to a standstill for me when I get the fever and aches. But I had to keep myself awake enough to continue feeding Linus.
I am feeling much better now. Good enough to get back on track with my work and steal some time here to update my blog.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can he be any cuter?????? so adorable

Mum's The Word said...

hahahaha.. so lucas LOVES mommy's shoes eh?
I hope you're feeling ok and you get some help around the house..

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you can handle everything at home AND work. That's amazing. I hope the breastfeeding will go smoothly from now on and no more block ducts.