Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 04, 2008

Are you eating potatoes in Chile?

Kah Wei, PY & parents are somewhere in Chile now, doing Tai-Ji, cross-stitching and eating potatoes. They were in transit here in YVR and stayed with us for 2 days and were practically "stuffed" with food by Edwin (quite literally actually when Edwin shoved that puff pastry into Uncle Taiji Master's mouth in the car).

It was a short but very interesting couple of days. We learnt so much about the art and philosophy of Tai-Ji from the Master himself. Edwin was really fascinated with the entire sport. After watching the demonstrations on video and also some real-life moves by the Master himself, I was amazed by what Tai-Ji can do to one's body and health.

On another note, I made a new discovery (of my other half) over the few days our guests were in town. He speaks Mandarin very fluently and I never knew. I had to turn to KW to ask what he was saying. Since when did his Chinese vocabulary exceed mine?

P.S. Kah Wei - the cookies are almost gone! Edwin is eating it in the morning, after his lunch and in the evening.

No comments: