Baby no.2 at 20 weeks 6 days
I realised I haven't been thinking or talking much about baby no.2. Although there is an obvious presence now with my very obviously pregnant body that will remind me that I am carrying another being inside me. No longer a belly that looks like an excessive lunch. I seriously do not see my knees if I look down now. And if I try to spit (not that I do that on any normal circumstances) when I look down, it will just land my my belly haha. I know that because I did that when some shampoo got into my mouth when I was in the shower, so there, spit only happens in such circumstances for me. So don't get grossed out.
I am feeling the effects of carrying Lucas and no.2 at the same time. Back pain has begun to haunt me. But I am still eager to do whatever I can before no.2 arrives in person and I will jump at any opportunity to head outdoors.
No.2 is very active and moves alot. I started feeling his/her movements from about 4 months pregnant. It took a longer time than usual at the ultrasound this time because he/she just couldn't stop roaming, showing us little finger signs and blowing bubbles. Having a load of fun inside me. He/She must love the chocolates I ate just before entering the room.
Any guesses on the gender? I do already know actually. But will leave that for later.



11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS & GONG HEI FATT CHOY !!! Hope baby no. 2 is as cute as Lucas!!
With all that activity, I'll guess it's a boy, but I hope I'm wrong ...
Hi smalls world - i am not sure who you are!
From the look of you that I think it is a girl, but since you can tell so early, it might be a boy. Am I right? I am guessing both gender. hahahah........
congratulation!!!!!!!!! so excited for u
shld be a boy, since you know the gender this early.
ok, i am gonna guess a GIRL!!! If I was wrong, ... hmm... I will buy you two jars of "jam" that you like. How about that? ^_^
hey elisa - jam? what jam?
Smalls world = aunt to Lucas, cousin of Edwin, niece to your father-in-law, mum of CY n CW ...Btw, I know the answer to your riddle - thanks to your in-laws who were at my place last evening for CNY gathering. Enjoy!
I'm guessing girl also.. b/c I want you to have one of each gender.. it's so fun dressing girls.. :) hehehe
So, when are you going to let us know??? I'm DYING to know.. hahahaha
MW! Hello mom to CY and CW :) aiyah, wanted to keep the suspense gg haha. Are you going to start a blog? YEAH!! how are the boys?
Elly - sorry i missed u on msn earlier, will tell you guys very soon! :)
Post a Comment