Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lucas goes to work with me





I haven't seen my clients in a while and really needed to get out to meet them, especially with my new client accounts. I decided to go with the deliveries today to check on the products and to re-connect with some of the people we work with but I have had less of an opportunity to meet ever since Lucas arrived.
It turned out to be quite a stressful day, with some unexpected hiccups with the orders and packing. And on top of it, I was anxious about Lucas the whole day. Dragged out of bed at 6am and having to have his breakfast and snacks in the car, it was definitely no fun for him. But he was such a sweetheart and hardly complained except for looking bored as in above photo. On normal circumstances we would have been done by early afternoon, but it took us almost the whole day today after having to fix the problems that arose. I am totally exhausted now. I need a chocolate milkshake. It's almost 11pm. I should just hit the sheets and see my shake in my dreams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pic of Lucas is so cute!
That's good that he did not make your day any more difficult.

Remember to rest, Serene~

Mum's The Word said...

yeah serene!!! rest!!!
you'll be so busy when the 2nd one arrives you'll have no time to rest..
my advice is.. go get some pedicure or massages now when you still can.