


Kah Wei, PY and family are here in Vancouver, and staying with us for a couple of days before heading off to South America. It is so much fun to have company in the house and I think Lucas and Abby are thrilled with the extra attention they are receiving! These past few days turned out to be a very interesting and enriching experience which I will save for a later post when I am not so drowsy. The Chinese New Year goodies make me drool and Edwin's eyes sparkle. We miss these goodies soooo much! YUMYUM! Lucas received his first 'Ang Bao' (red packets) for Chinese New Year this year. Lucas thanks Grandpa, Grandma, Auntie Elaine, Gu-ma, Gu-che, MW and KW and Uncle Master Tai-Chi for all your gifts and 'Ang paos' and sends all of you his wet kisses!



2 comments:
Oooooh! Yummy! I'm so jealous! Enjoy the goodies and Happy CNY!
oh i droll too when i see the goodies... yum yum... lucky u
Post a Comment