I am still very amazed. There are days I am scared. I would have much preferred him to be carrying a briefcase or holding a pen rather than hoisting drywalls and carrying a saw to work. But this is what drives him and I can only be a silent observer.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
WAH..............
It is amazing !!!
i cannot seem to be able to comment on youtube.
But, this is what I wrote:
WOW! The transformation is incredible. I am amazed. Good job and my first time seeing someone using stilts other than performers. Bravo!
Brilliant video - love the music, the angles, and the insight into how a house is put together! You should consider setting up a website for ESL Hldgs and posting this video up there (and your orchids)
Wow, that was amazing. What talent!! Much more rewarding than carrying a briefcase (not that I ever carried one :)
My, I must show this to CY. I'm sure E will be an instant hit, a hero after (or maybe overtake) Mr Incredible and Harry Potter ...:-)
Here's my blog address: http://m2c3.blogspot.com
Post a Comment