We had hotpot at Margaret & Glenn's on the eve of Chinese New Year. It started snowing in the afternoon and I was worried we wouldn't be able to make it up Heritage Mountain. We got into Edwin's van and we did make our way up eventually. It must be the most impressive home-style hotpot I have ever seen. 5-star table and dish settings. When I think hotpot in the home, I think of my bucket of vegetables, and dishes of random food (since everything goes into the pot anyway!) I was so intrigued by the way Margaret laid out her vegetables they deserved a photo. She even had cilantro under the fishballs and tofu. It was so nicely done-up Edwin didn't know how to begin eating haha. Lucas started to run a temperature after dinner and we had to change him and hurry home.
KONG HEI FATT CHOY and wishing everyone Good Health, Happiness and Good Wealth in the Year of the Golden Rat!





2 comments:
Lucas has changed!!!! He looks different...I just saw him couple days ago! What happened? ^_^
Happy Lunar New Year to you and your family :)
Post a Comment