

I was excited to try Munch restaurant when I heard it had an indoor play area for the kids which meant we could eat whilst the kids play. The website made it seem so surreal, picture a peaceful, quiet meal as the kids entertain themselves. We decided to check this place out on Carolyn's birthday last week. Place was packed when we arrived. Lunch-time. Not so good idea. Picture a dozen kids running around in a restaurant, playing and of course there will be the random cry and scream which comes with kids+play.
We were very lucky to get a nice little table to ourselves. The menu was great and filled with all organic goodness. The kids dived straight into play. It's a great concept, and I must say the owners are very brave. The toys were great too, and of good quality which is nice.
The crowd dispersed after a while and we had a really nice time. Happy Happy Birthday, Carolyn!



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Carolyn...
I miss everyone!!!!!
Happy Birthday Carolyn.
Post a Comment