Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Continuation of my encounter with the little big man of my life


It just gets better each day.

Lucas came to me today, brushed my fringe (which was indeed blocking my vision) aside and told me, "Too long, Momma" "Need clip". He proceeded to take a stool and reached out for my hair clip and tried to put it up for me. I was so moved. My little guy knows his way to the girl's heart haha. Definitely not inherited from his Daddy I would say.
Over lunch today, he told Edwin (who was leaving home after lunch),
"Bye, Dad"
"Lucas going Momma's car"
"Good day"
Dad? What happened to Daddy? I thought "Dad" comes only when you are in your twenties?

7 comments:

huey ting said...

I'm having similar experiences. Kristel has been calling, "Hey mum", "hi dad"... I just feel "weird" hearing from the little gal. But gosh, Lucas is even younger!

Momo said...

Such little joys, it brightens up your day!

Sgarib said...

That is so lovely,Lucas !!!

Sharon said...

Sorry, it is me Sharon.
Can't type my own name

Putri Laut said...

Lucas is such a sweet boy. My boy would only pick up a strand of hair from the floor, tell me that it's my hair and try to put it back on my head. -__-;

Melvin said...

hahahaha big boy's all grown up and learning his english words well.

Anonymous said...

Lucas is such a sweet boy! My little elanor wants to marry Lucas gor gor when she grows up haha!

Huiqin