It's too hot to blog. Heat wave. 34 degrees celsius. We are camping in the basement now, the coolest place in the house. Crazy weather. I need 3 showers a day to keep cool.
We just returned from our second camping trip for the year last weekend at Porteau Cove. Beautiful place and the kids had loads of fun. It was supposed to be a hot and sunny weekend but we ended up sleeping in the tent on the second night entertained by the sound of rain and lightning. Camping in the middle of a thunderstorm. That must have been the worst camping nightmare for me. Never liked the look and sound of lightning.
So much to update on the boys. Linus is growing and changing so quickly I have no time to pause and ponder on his milestones. I will be back, hopefully shortly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
34 degrees! hotter than s'pore leh.
come back for summer hols la :)
Hello Kahwei! Hot but not humid. LOVE to return for visit but too busy with work. Will try next year maybe..
Post a Comment