Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Little man trying to speak like a big man


I cannot remember when it started but Lucas has been calling me "Momma" instead of "Mummy" recently. And it is almost always accompanied by some words that sounds like he is trying to speak like the adults.
"Yah, Momma?" "What is happening, Momma?" "Thanks, Momma" "Huh, Momma"

My little man is growing up so fast, I am already missing his baby days. He is a charming little person who loves company, swimming and blueberries. He is playing well with his little brother and I can see they are starting to have fun together which is really nice.

I had to suppress my laughter when Lucas went to a corner to give himself a "time-out" and announced it to us as well when he knocked Linus over by accident. When Linus tried to go over to him, he told Linus not to disturb him as he is "having a time-out". I was laughing to myself because it was too funny.

1 comment:

Mum's The Word said...

so nice... I miss u guys!!!