Location: Travelling in Mommy's car
Lucas: Linus! Don't go out. Cars coming. They will hurt you.
Linus: Wo Wo Oh Ta Ta
Lucas: Linus! Be careful. Lots of cars. See. So many cars.
Linus: Ta Ta Ta Ta
Linus is babbling alot these days. We have no idea what he is saying but he is exercising his vocals, at times with intense emotions. He is also quite a climber. I don't recall Lucas was this active or rather this adventurous at this age. Linus has climbed onto the little chairs we have and proceeded to climb onto the table from the chair and scare the wits out of me.
Linus is babbling alot these days. We have no idea what he is saying but he is exercising his vocals, at times with intense emotions. He is also quite a climber. I don't recall Lucas was this active or rather this adventurous at this age. Linus has climbed onto the little chairs we have and proceeded to climb onto the table from the chair and scare the wits out of me.
Lucas loves to play with Linus now. So much so that he prohibits Linus from taking his nap. All is good. They play, they tussle, they jump and chase and I am enjoying every moment of them.
And yes, Lucas is also exercising his need for independence and wants to go to the toilet on his own now. We are not allowed to follow him as he proceed to his potty, take off his underwear and go do his stuff. I am amazed he walked out with his underwear back on after he was all done.



1 comment:
That is great! I am thinking of how I can get Grace to climb unto the throne on her own! Think it might be more daunting than standing there like her gorgor.
Post a Comment