Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 04, 2009

I just want to say that he can sing an entire song


Yes indeed. Lucas can now sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars", audibly clear and pronouncing every word clearly that it makes sense to us. It's so amazing to listen to this little toddler speak now. As he munches on that corn, which he finishes all by himself, he is telling us, "my favourite".."corn is my favourite".
I have always loved his smile, but I think his eyes come in a very close second. Many people have commented that he has really "beautiful eyes". I remember that was the first comment from our family doc when we brought him in for his first check-up just one week old, that his eyes are very "expressive". Someone must have told him that too because the other day, he came to me and told me, "Mommy, Lucas has big eyes. Nice?"
But you know what, baby, I hate to burst your ego, but Mommy had big eyes some 30 years ago too. I wonder what happened to them. They gradually shrunk over the years. Perhaps jaded or maybe it is because of Daddy-small-eyes..they say couples grow to look like each other over the years. Bummer.

2 comments:

elisa said...

Yes, very nice Lucas....(big eyes). what a cute boys you have Serene.

i oughta video them singing

Momo said...

I can't believe he can finish it, he really has a big appetite. Ryan likes corn alot too, but this guy has a much smaller appetite.