Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Boys, boys, boys!

Ok folks. Baby no.2 is going to be a boy. So says the technician at my last ultrasound at 20 weeks. Although she didn't really say it to me, but instead asked me to look at the screen and pointed to some black object on the screen and said "..now, isn't that quite obvious?" "He is showing them off to you."

Most people I meet have guessed I may be carrying a girl this time. And I actually thought the same too because this pregnancy feels quite different from when I was preggie with Lucas. Except for some really bad backaches and feeling tired at the end of the day, I am otherwise feeling great (not the same as looking great). I am highly critical of how pregnant I look. The extra pounds on my little body is making me look like humpty-dumpty. This little guy inside is really active and moving alot more compared to when Lucas was living inside of me.

It would have been nice to see how a female version of Edwin and me would turn out to be, but strangely I can surely imagine myself in a household of boys.

4 comments:

Smalls World said...

It happened to me when I was like 12 weeks pregnant. The gynae was scanning and said, "I think it's a boy." And I gasped rather rudely, "What did you say?!" Strange how boys are such exhibitionist :-p

Anonymous said...

i am very happy for u. serene.....anytime u need a female backup...viola and i will be here for u ^_^ hahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

You have an excuse to have 3rd baby now.... To have a boy girl .......heheheheeee

Mum's The Word said...

I can see you being taken advantage by all the boys.. hahahaha
But, don't worry.. like Elisa said, if you need female backup, you know where to find us.. :)