
Lucas is of age. He has started working for me. First, let's begin with house-cleaning.
We discovered he is able to follow our instructions pretty well these days.
It started with him bringing a plate from Edwin to me, looking for my missing slipper (which he had hidden), and putting his toy back where he took it from. He is so eager to please. I am relishing these moments.



5 comments:
so adorable...father and son carrying a backpack around at home. I should let KK wears the monkey one soon....to let her adjust with it.
Lucas is very smart kid, indeed.
so cute. Does the monkey one real work?
very cute... so cheeky to hide your slippers!
i burst out laughing when i saw the swiffer. i thought he was doing some kung-fu stunt and i realized it was a swiffer!!! way to go lucas!!
the helpfulness lasts quite a while - till the teens I've been told :)
Post a Comment