My other half is a pro in finding the perfect (or not so perfect to my ears) excuses when faced with a situation which potentially puts him in a not-so-favorable position (with me). 5 minutes ago, I was once again stumped by his answer to me. I cooked fried rice for dinner tonight and asked if he could clear up the dishes. I went to take a shower and when I came back down to the kitchen, I noticed crumbs of rice (large, visible crumbs) on the floor. I had just vacuumed and mopped the floor today and didn't remember leaving crumbs behind. I mopped the little mess up before heading straight for Mr. 'I have an excuse for that' and asked him why he didn't clean up his 'litter'. Almost immediately, without a need to think even for a second, he said "I was waiting for it to dry up, so it is easier to pick up and clean."
I don't get it. I thought, perhaps he was joking and laughed. But apparently he was not joking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
hahahaha.. that was funny..
he's really good at finding excuses eh? hahahahaha
that is thee best excuse i have ever heard!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
oh yesss...i can sooo empathize with you!!! *deep sigh*
To Stone: OI!!! At least the kitchen is always kept clean!
that's funny and infuriating at the same time! haha. well, if he spewed it without much thought, it must be some belief that has been hard wired into his system! and there's some truth in what he said actually.
Post a Comment