Lucas loves balloons. We bought him a balloon the other day and he was so thrilled.
That is so cute. I should ask you to take some ballon home on Annabelle's birthday. Darn....
he's so adorable!!! was daddy in the room behind that door he was knocking on?
SO CUTEEEEE!!!How I wish my boy can call me MAMA soon!
aw----he looks so handsome in the blue jumper with the blue "ball"~he is knocking to your bedroom? hahha ...he has manner....he knocks...WOW...how do you teach that?????? BRAVO!
I love how his hair is all standing up from the static.
He is the cutest sweetie ever! I love how the static electricity was tugging at his hair. lol! We love you Lucas!!
Hi Rene. Thanks for visiting my blog. :) Lucas is sooooooo cute! He even knocks! Looking forward to see your No.2 soon!
haha...i didn't notice the static going on! I went thru some photos and the 'standing' hair was really funny!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is so cute. I should ask you to take some ballon home on Annabelle's birthday. Darn....
he's so adorable!!! was daddy in the room behind that door he was knocking on?
SO CUTEEEEE!!!
How I wish my boy can call me MAMA soon!
aw----he looks so handsome in the blue jumper with the blue "ball"~
he is knocking to your bedroom? hahha ...he has manner....he knocks...WOW...how do you teach that?????? BRAVO!
I love how his hair is all standing up from the static.
He is the cutest sweetie ever! I love how the static electricity was tugging at his hair. lol! We love you Lucas!!
Hi Rene. Thanks for visiting my blog. :) Lucas is sooooooo cute! He even knocks! Looking forward to see your No.2 soon!
haha...i didn't notice the static going on! I went thru some photos and the 'standing' hair was really funny!
Post a Comment