Our dear friend, Wendy invited us over to her place last week for Kuay Chap (a dish of mix meat, eggs, tofu, fishcake and peanuts eaten with fat rice noodles in soup). This is one of the dishes I miss from Singapore. Sedap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
WOW.. looks so yummy...
I LOVE meats.. :) hahaha
All the food on your blog looks so yumy. It makes me want to eat Singapore food. Any recommedation Singapore food restaurant in Vancouver?
Hi Sharon - Tamarind Hill in New West has Malaysian/Singapore food, and also Ellie in Richmond. But hard to find the real authentic ones. I heard Richmond Public Market has a store called Yummy food store that serves good Singapore food! I want to try that out one day!
Mmmm. Didn't remember there is a Yummy food store in RPM at food court. Is it new?
Post a Comment