It was great to see Sheena, Sal & Ishaan again. So happy to see the boys play together. It seems like only yesterday when we were meeting at Starbucks at Newport with the boys strapped in their strollers, just a couple of months old and taking our walks down Old Orchard, sharing stories of our sleepless nights, nursing and how the poop looked like.
After some persuasion, Edwin agreed to play the violin for the kids after Carolyn suggested it would be a treat for the kids. For the babes, he will do it. The boys minus Lucas were intrigued by the sound when he started stringing. The sound was all too familiar for Lucas and he went on his business of messing with Jack's toys.
We left after Lucas started a meltdown from missing his nap. We had a great time and I am so happy Lucas has a great buddy, and me, a great part-time daytime spouse so close to home. :)





2 comments:
Looked like fun! Glad to see you're up and about... take care and I hope things are going well with the pregnancy! Thanks again for ALL the goodies when you came down. :)
lol! I'll be your daytime wife any day!! It does feel just like yesterday when we were bundling the babies up in snugglies and cooing over how they could sit up by themselves. It was wonderful to have you, Edwin and Lucas over. I know how precious Edwin's time off is and I'm very thankful you could share it with us.
Post a Comment